Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cross-post: Joe's Air Blog

Here's the post on the big news regarding my new job with the Nature Conservancy. This is something that I have strived toward for quite some time, and I am very much looking forward to it. While the work of the Conservancy is extremely important - protecting land from developoment to conserve natural resources and promote species diversity - there are other areas that I am concerned with that will be the focus of future posts on this Blog. Primary amongst them are the need to reduce our utilization of fossil fuels, the need to promote and develop sustainable and renewable energy sources, and the need to limit the damage caused by the Bush Administration's shredding of our environmental protection laws. There are posts on all of these subjects coming in the future. There is also the post that I started a couple of weeks ago (it's right there in the "Drafts" queue) regarding how our ecosystems support human life on Earth, and how our attacks upon them could affect our way of life in the 21st century. More to come in the coming weeks, when I have more time to focus on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home